333 W. Lotte St., Blue Grass, Iowa 52726
Click on one of the links above to open either the most current parish bulletin, or the previous week's bulletin. You may also listen to a recording of the Gospel and Father Budf's Homily. There may be a pause between the Gospel and the Homily as it is a single recording. On occasion the homily may be delivered by Deacon Dan or Deacon Terry or by a visiting priest.
Items for the bulletin can be submitted to the parish office either in writing or via email, but must be received by 3 PM Tuesday prior to the weekend you would like your item to appear.
Can't open the bulletin? If you don't already have Adobe Reader installed on your computer, by clicking on the Adobe Reader box below, you can download and install this application that will allow you to open the bulletin and any other document that is a .pdf file. Once at the download site, before you click on "download now", be sure to deselect the opportunity to download other items if you don't want them and follow all on-screen instructions.
THIS WEEK'S GOSPEL AND HOMILY
LAST WEEK'S GOSPEL AND HOMILY
WE ARE NOW IN PANDEMIC STEP 3!
Our Church is moving into another phase closer to what used to be the norm.
1. If you are fully vaccinated, you no longer are required to wear a mask or be social distanced from others. All the clergy and employees at St. Andrew Parish are fully vaccinated and will no longer wear a mask during the liturgy.
2. If you are not fully vaccinated, we ask you to wear a mask and social distance as we have requested throughout the pandemic.
3. You will not be asked if you have been vaccinated. We trust your judgement on this matter.
4. Music ministry and congregational singing is now permitted.
5. We now will provide missalettes for the Mass liturgy and singing.
The weekend of May 22nd will be the last 4:30 pm Mass on Saturdays. Beginning on Sunday, May 30th, Mass will be held at 10:30 am. This will be the only weekend Mass at St. Andrew Parish for the foreseeable future.
Due to the recent rise in COVID cases, we are asking everyone to resume wearing a mask during Mass until the Diocese publishes further guidance.